Saturday, January 28, 2017

The Cold Case Squad Blogspot is Back!

Joe Giacalone back at Cold Case Squad
Hi Everyone,

After trying different things like embedding the Cold Case Squad in my author site and other things, I have decided to decouple it. I believe the blog will work better as a stand alone. I never saw the same level of commenting, sharing and engagement when it was embedded within the website - it got lost. Maybe you have experienced similar issues with your blog, I'd like to hear about how you addressed it.

It's like starting over. Actually it is. I hope you give the blog another chance as I look to rebuild my audience. If anyone wants to guest blog, has ideas or suggestions, or case to highlight just shoot me an Email.

I look forward to speaking with you again,

Joe Giacalone

No comments:

Post a Comment