Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Top 30 Criminal Justice Blog Award

Top 30 Criminal Justice Blog Award

ColdCaseSquad.com Blog enters list at #27!


By: Joseph L. Giacalone

Best Criminal Justice Blogs 2012
I was just notified that my blog, Cold Case Squad, has been selected as one of the top 30 Criminal Justice Blogs for 2012! I am very proud of this and it shows what I am doing here is worth it. It debuted on the list of 30 top blogs at #27, so there is plenty of work ahead of me.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my readers, especially my followers. It is because of you that I have been recognized. I hope to provide more valuable content in the future.

As always, I encourage input, advice, articles and any comments.

Thank you,
Joe
If you would like to see my other blog awards, please visit the tab above.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer. It give validation to what I am trying to do for the victim's and their families.

      Delete
  2. What great news Joe. YOu deserve it. All the best,
    Taghreed

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news Joe. You're doing a very important and honorable thing with the blog and I'm sure all the families of victims you continue to fight for and investigate it appreciate it no end.

    You're welcome over on my blog any time.

    Thanks
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dan for leaving a comment and I would love to guest post, let me know.
      Joe

      Delete
  4. I was looking for the same info about virtually identical & finally i got my answer from your post thanks for sharing this useful info.Safety Products
    Safety and Security Consultant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment and I'm glad I helped.
      Joe

      Delete
  5. What an awesome award to get on a criminal justice blog. I have a criminal justice blog but more for those thinking of getting into CJ careers and types of investigative positions. http://investigationhq.com

    Best of luck to you and the blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete