Cold Case Live Chat
Cold Cases on Twitter
By: Joseph L. Giacalone
Our conversation today was fantastic. From the latest in forensic techniques used to identify bad guys to how the media can play an important role in developing new leads. As bloggers become even more influential in the near future, we may see even more benefits.
After today's Cold Case Live Chat we realized that there is now a three-way formula for success: Experts + LEOs + Media = More Solved Cases, but none of this works without input from all interested parties. Everyone and anyone can participate and share in with us.
We encourage you to join the conversation, ask your questions and stimulate the pot of inductive and deductive reasoning.
To read Vidster's Transcript of the Cold Case Live Chat click HERE
We look forward to you joining us next Friday, March 11, 2001 at 12PM on Twitter Cold Case Live Chat by following #CCLiveChat
What can you do to help?
- Follow us @ColdCaseSquad and @Vidocq_CC on Twitter - we'll follow back
- Read the transcript and follow the other participants in #CCLiveChat
- Link to our blogs - we'll link back
- Spread the word about the #CCLiveChat on your Twitter Page
- Host us for a guest blog on your site or blog